71-75 Shelton Street,
Telephone: +44 (0) 3303 364111
2. How do we collect information about you?
3. What information do we collect about you?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual and the personal information that we collect from you depends on the user package you subscribe to, and may include your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and payment card number. We do not collect sensitive personal information from you. You retain the right to withhold any information from us but please be aware that some of our products and services may not be available to you if this information is not provided by you to us.
4. How do we use your information?
By using our website, you consent to your personal information being used by us for the following main purposes:
- To provide you with the website and our services;
- To assist in processing your requests for products and services offered by us;
- To complete your registration for any conferencing packages offered by us, and to communicate with you in relation to those packages;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To contact you regarding your enquiries;
- To provide you with customer support;
- For internal analysis and research (in particular, to help us improve the website and our services);
- To communicate with you regarding any competitions, promotions or other offers which may be of interest to you and for which you may be eligible;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations, including the transfer of personal information to regulatory and government authorities; and
- To help detect and deal with crime and unsavoury behaviour.
We may retain and store some of your personal information, including your customer profile information (such as your name and contact details) and transactional information (such as your teleconferencing history) to improve customer satisfaction and to tailor our services to meet your individual needs.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
5. How do we keep your online information secure?
We take security issues seriously. We have implemented appropriate steps to help maintain the security of our information systems, processes and website and prevent the accidental destruction, loss or unauthorised disclosure of the information we collect.
However, whilst we continue to work hard to protect the security and integrity of your personal information, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Transmitting personal information over the internet is done at your own risk and you should bear this in mind when using the website and our products and services.
In order to protect key account and financial information you provide us with online, we use a secure server known as Secure Server Layer (SSL). When you submit this information to our website it is encrypted to provide greater protection. Although we take every measure to protect this information, we make no warranty and offer no undertaking regarding the effectiveness of this encryption.
6.1. To whom may we disclose your information?
We may disclose your information to third parties, including the police and other governmental bodies, as required by law or if we think the disclosure may help to detect and deal with crime and/or unsavoury behaviour.
We may give your information to third parties (such as our subsidiaries, associate companies and/or business associates) to allow them to market their goods and services to you, but only with your express consent.
We will not sell your information to a third party for marketing purposes, except in the unlikely event that we sell our business, or a substantial part of it; in which case we may transfer your information as part of the sale in order to allow the purchaser to carry on providing some or all of our services to you.
- Necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- Necessary to stop or prevent a breach of the website’s terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- Necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute attacks on the technical integrity of the website or its network;
- Necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Yobiba or its employees, the users of its website, or the public;
- Authorised or required by law;
- Reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or
- Necessary to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or unsavoury behaviour.
6.2. Linking to third party sites from the Yobiba website
7. Can you see and update the information we hold about you?
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). If you find at any time that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then you should promptly notify us and we will correct the inaccuracy. You have the right to ask that your personal information is deleted from our files. We make good faith efforts to honour your reasonable request to access and correct your data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate purposes. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
8. Do our privacy practices apply to disclosures you make to third parties?
9. How can you contact us about privacy issues?
You can contact us about privacy issues or comment or complain about our privacy practices by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org